Fire Cleanup in Mt. Vernon
SERVPRO of Scarsdale/ Mt. Vernon was quick to respond and be on site for this fire damage. When arriving on site crews found smoke damage throughout a portion of this commercial building caused by an electrical shortage located in the ceiling of a storage area. Technicians wore Personal Protective Equipment as they removed insulation in ensure that all wires were visible for electricians to repair. SERVPRO of Scarsdale/Mount Vernon also provided services to remove affected drywall and framing as well as the smoke smell as a result of the smoldering fire. Luckily the affected area was small and services were performed within a short amount of time.